Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Derek Jones's C Programming Language ebook

I recently came across a short article by Derek Jones of Knosoft, Ltd, and from there I followed a few pointers to arrive at this astonishingly encyclopedic ebook about the C Programming Language.

It's hard to know exactly how to approach a one thousand six hundred page densely written analysis of the C Programming Language, even if that's the sort of thing that fascinates you ...

It appears that Jones also maintains an intriguing blog, and has written some other shorter papers and articles.

I suppose I'll probably start by reading some of the shorter, more approachable works, and perhaps over time I'll work my way up to diving into the book itself, maybe by skimming through the table of contents looking for topics of particular interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment